The Custom Wedding Dress Design Process
Angela offers a Covid-safe, virtual wedding dress design experience.
Have your dream dress designed from home without the need for in-person fittings.
Consult & Conceptualize
1. Design Consultation
During your initial consultation, you and Angela will discuss your vision, ideas and what you are looking to have in your dream dress. This appointment is all about getting to know you—your personality, your taste, and your wedding style. Afterward, Angela will do sketches to show you how she will execute your vision.
You and Angela will also discuss your specific fabric needs so that she can source the perfect materials for your design. We source our fabrics from the best vendors all around the world, the same suppliers as luxury name brands. If your design requires something not readily available, it’s very likely that Angela can create it for you.
After you confirm the design, materials, and the type and amount of details, Angela will quote you an estimated price.
Design & Create
4. Analyzing Your Body Type and Taking Detailed Measurements
To create the most flattering dress for you, Angela will help you take detailed measurements of your body in a virtual fitting session. Or you can have them taken by your local seamstress and send them to her.
5. Virtual Mockup Fitting
Just like how it’s done in Haute Couture design houses, Angela makes a mockup dress in similar material to your actual fabric choice to test the fit and design details. You’ll meet with her via video chat to analyze the results.
After the virtual mockup fitting, Angela makes any necessary adjustments and begins work on your dress in the chosen fabrics.
Fit & Finalize
7. Beading and Embellishing
You can specify the materials and placement of embellishments and work with Angela to achieve the exact look you want.
8. Final Virtual Fitting and Styling
You’ll do the final virtual fitting after Angela completes the dress to make sure you are happy with the result. You will receive an original sketch beautifully bound in a custom folder. And if you need further assistance, Angela will also help you to stylize your bridal look by suggesting the right shoes, accessories, hair and makeup as well.
Start Your Bridal Journey with a Custom Couture Wedding Dress
● Custom Fitted Specifically for Your Body
● High Quality Handmade Construction
● Luxury Fabrics and Details from Around the World
● A Unique, Fun and Luxurious Experience to Celebrate Your Wedding Journey
Fill out our inquiry form to Get Started Now!
Get started by filling out our brief inquiry form. Submit a few details about your proposed design, and Angela will contact you for your free consultation.
Angela works with clients from coast to coast!
• Call or email us with your inspiration photos, a detailed description of what you wish to create and your event date.
• Based on your consultation, Angela will send you a sketch of your dream dress and a project proposal.
• When you decide to get started with us, a deposit payment will be required before we can begin production. When we have received your payment, we will then send you instructions about how to obtain your measurements.
• We start the production of your dress after we receive your measurements.
• When your dress is ready to be shipped we’ll send you detailed photos of your project and request the balance of your payment.
• When the final payment has been received, we’ll ship your dress to you.
• Angela makes your dress to order according to the specific measurements you provide. In the event you need additional alterations, you will be responsible for obtaining them from your local seamstress or tailor.